1024 Bonham Terrace

Tuesday, August 9, 2011










all images courtesy Austin Home Search


The tree in the front yard is just aching to be climbed on!

The shutters and street appeal are fabulous.

Although, I'd probably paint the exterior.

Something neutral, maybe even white, with pops of color on the trim.

And that little front patio is perfect for coffee in the morning.

The interior is nice - nothing super that stands out.

But it still has wood floors and rounded archways.

And the farmhouse sink and stainless counters in the kitchen are appealing.

Oh and did you notice the archway above the tub in the bathroom - bonus!

Gotta love the large covered back porch too.

Listed for $499,900.





5 comments:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

GORGEOUS Home!!! I love it!

I wanted to let you know that I am going to start "Friday Pretties" again in September. I am looking forward to all of the Pretties again!!!

Joyce

Crystal said...

Ooooh, Austin Home Search is such a dangerous place to surf! :)

koralee said...

What a sweet little place this is ...so adore that kitchen! xoxoxo

Amy said...

I like the crisp/cleaness of the house. And the back patio looks fun for BBQ's! It's beautifully simple!

Urban Family Nest said...

The price has been lowered by $25k -- ready to go!

Post a Comment