little bits

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taco Deli Portobello fundido taco.  wandering downtown Austin.  the farmer's market.  a man dressed up complete with festive stilts and a santa hat.  $5 sunglasses from Progress Coffee.  dining out with the husband.  last day of house arrest for Noah.  sweating in December and anxiously awaiting the arrival of the cold front. 
 
I've missed documenting little bits of my life.  There was just a discussion last night among friends about how easily we forget the little things in our life.  So every now and then, I'm making the effort to take note.  Every little moment means something to me, and each time I go back to those moments.
Whether it makes me laugh or cry.  I'll have something to reflect on and a collection of moments to remember and embrace.  xoxo
 
 
Joni's Lucky Saturday Out in Downtown Austin

Noah spies on the neighbors...

0 comments:

Post a Comment