Close Your Eyes

Friday, March 27, 2015


First things I notice when I close my eyes.

birds.

mainly doves.

but there is this little song bird singing a happy tune to my right.

that happy tune must reflect on the day.

What a day!

I know you can't tell from the polaroid above, but the sky was magnificent!

When I open my eyes.

vibrant green leaves dot endless blue skies.

the little song bird - a mockingbird - copying tunes I'd imagine - but lovely none the less.

a twitchy squirrel casts unintelligible curse words at the dogs, while dangling from a tree branch safely beyond reach of Cole the known killer.

*****

Date night with my handsome this evening.

An ole' favorite wine - Syrah from Toulocay - to accompany.

We will dine under the twinkle lights tonight.

*****

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment